Advanced Photoshop Course
Once you have mastered the basics of Photoshop, and have a little experience of general photography, you are ready to learn more about the possibilities of this image editing software in order to dramatically enhance your images.
You will learn non-destructive editing techniques along with some of the more advanced features including using layers and other tools, blending images together as well as some secret tips.
- More advanced editing techniques.
- An in-depth look at shooting in RAW and using RAW converters.
- Which format is best to keep your photographs in?
- Discussion of 8-bit and 16-bit colour depth.
- The importance of using layers.
- Using layers for basic image enhancements.
- Using layers in conjunction with layer masks and the gradient tool for more advanced image enhancements.
- More advanced settings in layers.
- Evaluating images and deciding how and where to use Photoshop.
- Using selections of images to adjust individual areas of the image.
- Rotating precisely images using the measuring tool.
- Using the guidelines.
- Correcting lens and perspective distortions.
- Converting images to black and white.
- Blending together images to create panoramas
- When and how to sharpen an image using USM.
- Using USM to enhance images without sharpening them.
- How to automate repetitive tasks.
- Using Photoshop to create an online photo gallery of your images.
Sofia Dancing at Night on a Beam over London – an image entirely created using Photoshop